- Passport of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Visa requirement for US Virgin Islands
Travel from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines to US Virgin Islands
US Virgin Islands visa requirement for Saint Vincent and Grenadines
Visa Required to travel to US Virgin Islands for nationals of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for US Virgin Islands.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in US Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate100 XCD = 0.16 USD
Currency used in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is East Caribbean Dollar ( 100 XCD = 0.16 USD )
Currency used in US Virgin Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )