Travel from Saudi Arabia to Japan
Japan visa requirement for Saudi
Visa Required to travel to Japan for nationals of Saudi Arabia
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Japan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Japan for the duration of your visit.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Tax returns : Income Tax Returns of the applicant in applicant's country.
Exchange Rate1 SAR = 28.31 JPY
Currency used in Saudi Arabia is Saudi Riyal ( 1 SAR = 0.26 USD )
Currency used in Japan is Yen ( 100 JPY = 0.94 USD )