- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Bahrain
Travel from Seychelles to Bahrain
Bahrain visa requirement for Seychellois
nationals of Seychelles should apply for an online visa to travel to Bahrain
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Bahrain
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. A stamped bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Bahrain for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Evidence : A proof which can prove that you have travelled to certain countries Copy of any USA, Schengen, UK, European or Canadian visa to support the application
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Bahrain.
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.02 BHD
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Bahrain is Bahraini Dinar ( 1 BHD = 2.65 USD )