- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Belgium
Travel from Seychelles to Belgium
Belgium visa requirement for Seychellois
No visa Required to travel to Belgium for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Belgium, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Belgium with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Belgium.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
3 months during a 6 months period following the date of first entry in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.06 EUR
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Belgium is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )