- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Bolivia
Travel from Seychelles to Bolivia
Bolivia visa requirement for Seychellois
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Bolivia for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Bolivia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Bolivia.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bolivia, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.5 BOB
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Bolivia is Boliviano ( 1 BOB = 0.14 USD )