- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Brunei
Travel from Seychelles to Brunei
Brunei visa requirement for Seychellois
Visa Required to travel to Brunei for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Brunei
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Brunei.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Brunei Darussalam, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.09 BND
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Brunei is Brunei Dollar ( 1 BND = 0.74 USD )