- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Djibouti
Travel from Seychelles to Djibouti
Djibouti visa requirement for Seychellois
nationals of Seychelles should apply for an online visa to travel to Djibouti
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Djibouti
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Djibouti for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Djibouti.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 13.03 DJF
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Djibouti is Djibouti Franc ( 100 DJF = 0.56 USD )