- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Israel
Travel from Seychelles to Israel
Israel visa requirement for Seychellois
Visa Required to travel to Israel for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Israel
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Israel.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Israel with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.25 ILS
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Israel is New Israeli Sheqel ( 1 ILS = 0.28 USD )