- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Liechtenstein
Travel from Seychelles to Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein visa requirement for Seychellois
No visa Required to travel to Liechtenstein for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Liechtenstein with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Liechtenstein.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Liechtenstein, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
3 months during a 6 months period following the date of first entry in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.07 CHF
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Liechtenstein is Swiss Franc ( 1 CHF = 1 USD )