- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Maldives
Travel from Seychelles to Maldives
Maldives visa requirement for Seychellois
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Maldives for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Maldives.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Maldives, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 1.13 MVR
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Maldives is Rufiyaa ( 1 MVR = 0.06 USD )