- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Papua New Guinea
Travel from Seychelles to Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea visa requirement for Seychellois
nationals of Seychelles should apply for an online visa to travel to Papua New Guinea
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Papua New Guinea
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Papua New Guinea.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Papua New Guinea, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.25 PGK
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Papua New Guinea is Kina ( 1 PGK = 0.29 USD )