- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for San Marino
Travel from Seychelles to San Marino
San Marino visa requirement for Seychellois
No visa Required to travel to San Marino for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for San Marino.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave San Marino, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for San Marino with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.06 EUR
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in San Marino is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )