- Passport of Seychelles
- Visa requirement for Vatican City
Travel from Seychelles to Vatican City
Vatican City visa requirement for Seychellois
No visa Required to travel to Vatican City for nationals of Seychelles
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Vatican City.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Vatican City, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SCR = 0.06 EUR
Currency used in Seychelles is Seychelles Rupee ( 1 SCR = 0.07 USD )
Currency used in Vatican City is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )