Travel from Singapore to Oman
Oman visa requirement for Singaporean
nationals of Singapore should apply for an online visa to travel to Oman
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Oman
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Oman for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Oman.
Exchange Rate1 SGD = 0.27 OMR
Currency used in Singapore is Singapore Dollar ( 1 SGD = 0.72 USD )
Currency used in Oman is Rial Omani ( 1 OMR = 2.59 USD )