Travel from Singapore to Ukraine
Ukraine visa requirement for Singaporean
nationals of Singapore should apply for an online visa to travel to Ukraine
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Ukraine
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Medical Insurance : International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Ukraine and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. A valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro or its equivalent in other currency Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you. A document confirming purpose of visit (in Ukrainian or English)
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Ukraine for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Ukraine.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. A letter of guarantee from the inviting party, that it undertakes the commitments on payment of all costs relating to the foreigner`s stay in and exit from the territory of Ukraine.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Exchange Rate1 SGD = 18.1 UAH
Currency used in Singapore is Singapore Dollar ( 1 SGD = 0.72 USD )
Currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia ( 1 UAH = 0.03 USD )