- Passport of Slovenia
- Visa requirement for Mali
Travel from Slovenia to Mali
Mali visa requirement for Slovenian
Visa Required to travel to Mali for nationals of Slovenia
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Mali.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mali for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 EUR = 643.89 XOF
Currency used in Slovenia is Euro ( 1 EUR = 1.1 USD )
Currency used in Mali is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )