- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for American Samoa
Travel from Solomon Islands to American Samoa
American Samoa visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to American Samoa for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for American Samoa.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in American Samoa for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.12 USD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in American Samoa is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )