- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Bolivia
Travel from Solomon Islands to Bolivia
Bolivia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Bolivia for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Bolivia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Bolivia.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Bolivia, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.85 BOB
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Bolivia is Boliviano ( 1 BOB = 0.14 USD )