- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Central African Republic
Travel from Solomon Islands to Central African Republic
Central African Republic visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Central African Republic for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Central African Republic.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Central African Republic for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 72.7 XAF
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Central African Republic is Central African CFA franc ( 100 XAF = 0.16 USD )