- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Congo
Travel from Solomon Islands to Congo
Congo visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Congo for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Congo.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Congo for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 72.7 XAF
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Congo is Central African CFA franc ( 100 XAF = 0.16 USD )