- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Cuba
Travel from Solomon Islands to Cuba
Cuba visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Cuba for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Cuba.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Cuba for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.12 CUP
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Cuba is Cuban Peso ( 1 CUP = 1 USD )