- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Czechia
Travel from Solomon Islands to Czechia
Czechia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
No visa Required to travel to Czechia for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Travel Insurance : Travel insurance for Czechia with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. If insurance covered by credit card, provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance, a copy of the credit card and the table of benefits. Insurance should cover at least EUR 30,000 and cost of repatriation for medical reasons.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Czechia.
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Czechia, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
90 days within any 180 day period in the Schengen Area:
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 2.9 CZK
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Czechia is Czech Koruna ( 1 CZK = 0.04 USD )