Travel from Solomon Islands to Georgia
Georgia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
nationals of Solomon Islands should apply for an online visa to travel to Georgia
Entry Recommendations (With E-visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Georgia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Georgia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Georgia.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Georgia with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.36 GEL
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Georgia is Lari ( 1 GEL = 0.34 USD )