- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Ivory Coast
Travel from Solomon Islands to Ivory Coast
Ivory Coast visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Ivory Coast for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Ivory Coast
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Ivory Coast for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Ivory Coast.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of Ivory Coast. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 71.99 XOF
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Ivory Coast is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )