- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Jordan
Travel from Solomon Islands to Jordan
Jordan visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Jordan for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Jordan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Jordan.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials. Cash or Traveller Cheques worth at least USD 1000 per person. If you intend to stay for 14 days, you should show USD 2000 per person. In addition, it is safe to mention that you are carrying International debit and credit cards to substantiate your financial sufficiency.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.08 JOD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Jordan is Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 USD )