- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Libya
Travel from Solomon Islands to Libya
Libya visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Libya for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Libya.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Libya for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.17 LYD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Libya is Libyan Dinar ( 1 LYD = 0.7 USD )