- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Mali
Travel from Solomon Islands to Mali
Mali visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Mali for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Mali.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mali for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 71.99 XOF
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Mali is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )