- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Mexico
Travel from Solomon Islands to Mexico
Mexico visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Mexico for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Mexico
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Appointment Booking : Appointment booking confirmation with the consulate of Mexico.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Mexico for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Mexico.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Mexico, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
- Residency Proof : Legal residence in applicant's country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 2.47 MXN
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Mexico is Mexican Peso ( 1 MXN = 0.04 USD )