- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for New Zealand
Travel from Solomon Islands to New Zealand
New Zealand visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to New Zealand for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for New Zealand
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa. If you apply online, you must upload a copy of your passport when you apply. You may need to send your passport after you've applied.
- Health Document : Proof of health requirements of New Zealand. You may need to have a chest x-ray and/or a medical examination as proof of your good health.
- Character Document : Proof of your good character from applicant's country. You may need to provide police certificates as proof of your good character.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave New Zealand, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records If you are sponsored, your sponsor must provide evidence they can look after you in New Zealand. Evidence can include: • Recent bank statements • Pay slips • Employment agreement • Accommodation ownership or payment of rent
- Proof of Return : Proof that you have reasons to return to applicant's country such as: • A letter from your employer stating you plan to return to your job • Proof that you study at a school, college or university in your home country • Proof that you have immediate family members in your home country(photos, marriage certificates etc) • Proof that you can return home • Proof that you own a house or other major assets in your home country
Transit visa is not required.:
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.19 NZD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in New Zealand is New Zealand Dollar ( 1 NZD = 0.63 USD )