- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Niger
Travel from Solomon Islands to Niger
Niger visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Niger for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Niger.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Niger for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 71.99 XOF
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Niger is West African CFA franc ( 100 XOF = 0.17 USD )