- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for North Macedonia
Travel from Solomon Islands to North Macedonia
North Macedonia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to North Macedonia for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for North Macedonia.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in North Macedonia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 6.85 MKD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in North Macedonia is Denar ( 1 MKD = 0.01 USD )