- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Northern Mariana Islands
Travel from Solomon Islands to Northern Mariana Islands
Northern Mariana Islands visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Northern Mariana Islands for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Northern Mariana Islands.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Northern Mariana Islands for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.12 USD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Northern Mariana Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )