- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Palestine
Travel from Solomon Islands to Palestine
Palestine visa requirement for Solomon Islands
No visa Required to travel to Palestine for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (Visa free)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Palestine
Arrival by sea to Gaza Strip not allowed.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 0.43 ILS
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Palestine is New Israeli Sheqel ( 1 ILS = 0.28 USD )