- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Russia
Travel from Solomon Islands to Russia
Russia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Russia for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Russia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Russia with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits. Proof of international health insurance specifically covering travel to Russia
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. A copy of a Russia Tourist Voucher and Russia Tourist Confirmation. This voucher must: • Be stamped and signed by an authorized person from the Russian Foreign Ministry • Be issued for stay of 30 days or less • Bear the exact entry and exit dates required by the applicant and as stated on the visa application for
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Russia.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 8.2 RUB
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Russia is Russian Ruble ( 1 RUB = 0.01 USD )