Travel from Solomon Islands to Serbia
Serbia visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Serbia for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Serbia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Serbia. copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Serbia, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia. Sufficient funds are considered to be 50 Euros per day of stay, proved by possession of the appropriate amount of cash, bank statement, traveller's cheques, credit cards or a letter of guarantee
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. For a private visit – invitation letter certified by the relevant authority of the Republic of Serbia or For a tourist trip – a proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt)
- Medical Insurance : International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Serbia and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. It is recommended to have a health insurance for the period of stay in Serbia, covering possible medical costs to the amount of not less than 20,000 Euros Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 13.17 RSD
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Serbia is Serbian Dinar ( 100 RSD = 0.93 USD )