- Passport of Solomon Islands
- Visa requirement for Sudan
Travel from Solomon Islands to Sudan
Sudan visa requirement for Solomon Islands
Visa Required to travel to Sudan for nationals of Solomon Islands
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Sudan.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Sudan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SBD = 5.55 SDG
Currency used in Solomon Islands is Solomon Islands Dollar ( 1 SBD = 0.12 USD )
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )