- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Afghanistan
Travel from Sudan to Afghanistan
Afghanistan visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Afghanistan for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Afghanistan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Afghanistan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Afghanistan.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 1.72 AFN
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Afghanistan is Afghani ( 1 AFN = 0.01 USD )