Travel from Sudan to Armenia
Armenia visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Armenia for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Armenia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Fee Payment : Proof of fee payment for the visa. The printout of the online payment of the visa fee
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. You can obtain Armenian visa only upon invitation and only at the diplomatic representations of consular offices of the Republic of Armenia
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 10.48 AMD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Armenia is Armenian Dram ( 100 AMD = 0.21 USD )