Travel from Sudan to Bolivia
Bolivia visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Bolivia for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Bolivia
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Bolivia for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Bolivia.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. Invitation letter from person with legal resident in Bolivia registered and authorized by the DIGEMIG
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.15 BOB
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Bolivia is Boliviano ( 1 BOB = 0.14 USD )