- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Brazil
Travel from Sudan to Brazil
Brazil visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Brazil for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Brazil
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Brazil for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Brazil.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Brazil, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.09 BRL
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Brazil is Brazilian Real ( 1 BRL = 0.24 USD )