- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for British Virgin Islands
Travel from Sudan to British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to British Virgin Islands for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for British Virgin Islands.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in British Virgin Islands for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.02 USD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in British Virgin Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )