Travel from Sudan to Fiji
Fiji visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Fiji for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Fiji
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Fiji.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Fiji, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
- Sponsorship Document : Proof of Sponorship from citizen of Fiji. • Sponsor letter with signature ID proof. • Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years. • Bank Statements / Passbook updated. • Any other financial documents like FD, Shares, Mutual Funds, NSC, PPF, Property papers or any other financial documents.
- Leave Letter : A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job in applicant's country.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.04 FJD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Fiji is Fiji Dollar ( 1 FJD = 0.45 USD )