- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Jordan
Travel from Sudan to Jordan
Jordan visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Jordan for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Jordan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Jordan for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Jordan.
- Bank Statement : A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from applicant's country. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.01 JOD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Jordan is Jordanian Dinar ( 1 JOD = 1.41 USD )