- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Maldives
Travel from Sudan to Maldives
Maldives visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa on arrival
Visa can be obtained on arrival in Maldives for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (Visa on Arrival)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Maldives.
- Proof of Funds : Proof of enough money for your stay and to leave Maldives, such as • Personal bank statements • Pay slips if employed • Income Tax Return (ITR) / Tax records
Can be extended:
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.34 MVR
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Maldives is Rufiyaa ( 1 MVR = 0.06 USD )