- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Marshall Islands
Travel from Sudan to Marshall Islands
Marshall Islands visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Marshall Islands for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Travel Bookings : A round-trip flight reservations for Marshall Islands.
- Accomodation Bookings : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Marshall Islands for the duration of your visit.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.02 USD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Marshall Islands is US Dollar ( 1 USD = 1 USD )