- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Morocco
Travel from Sudan to Morocco
Morocco visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Morocco for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Morocco
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Residency Proof : Legal residence in applicant's country you are applying from, e.g, visa or residence permit. Confirmation of legal residence, if you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport. Residence permit should be valid for at least 3 months after departure.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Morocco for the duration of your visit. • Or Introduction of a “Voucher” • Or attestation of invitation duly legalized, in case of family visit, including guarantee of covering medical and possible repatriation expenses • Or request from an authorized travel agency or recommendation of the Ministry of Tourism or the representation of the Moroccan National Tourist Office
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Morocco.
- Travel Insurance : Proof of travel insurance for Morocco with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, including an acceptance of financial responsibility for the applicant, confirmation of accommodation including the address, and dated and signed by the host. You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in Morocco ie. copy of their Morocco national I.D card or passport's information page, or, if they are not a citizen of Morocco, copies of their Morocco residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.21 MAD
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Morocco is Moroccan Dirham ( 1 MAD = 0.1 USD )