- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for Pakistan
Travel from Sudan to Pakistan
Pakistan visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Pakistan for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Pakistan
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
- Invitation Letter : A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds. • Travelers who are visiting friends and relatives should provide a notarized invitation letter from the friends or relatives in Pakistan. • If your host or relative is a Pakistani citizen please provide a notarized copy for their passport main page or national ID. • If your host is a non-Pakistani citizen please provide a notarized copy of their passport main page and valid Pakistan visa
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Pakistan for the duration of your visit.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 3.46 PKR
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Pakistan is Pakistan Rupee ( 100 PKR = 0.63 USD )