Travel from Sudan to Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Papua New Guinea for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Papua New Guinea
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Papua New Guinea for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Papua New Guinea.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Medical Insurance : International health insurance specifically covering the territory of Papua New Guinea and indicating the validity of good coverage. The policy should cover all expenses for repatriation, emergency. Global health insurance for remote workers and nomads.A fully-equipped health insurance made for remote workers and nomads who spend as much time abroad as they please. Full coverage in your home country, and no exclusions for pandemics.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.07 PGK
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Papua New Guinea is Kina ( 1 PGK = 0.29 USD )