Travel from Sudan to Philippines
Philippines visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to Philippines for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for Philippines
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Passport Copy : Scan copy of passport of applicant's. Signature page and personal information pages, Photo page, date of issue and expiry pages have to be included. Passport have be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Previous Passport : I any, provide a previous passport.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in Philippines for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for Philippines.
- Cover Letter : A cover letter with all needed details of the applicant, destinations and travel details. Same details should be provided for other members travelling with you.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 1.15 PHP
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in Philippines is Philippine Peso ( 1 PHP = 0.01 USD )