- Passport of Sudan
- Visa requirement for South Africa
Travel from Sudan to South Africa
South Africa visa requirement for Sudanese
Visa Required to travel to South Africa for nationals of Sudan
Entry Recommendations (With visa)
- Visa Application Form : Fill in the application form for South Africa
- Passport Photo : Recent Photo no older than 6 months
- Passport : The original Passport (or Travel document) of applicant. Passport must have 6 months of remaining validity on the date of travel. Passport must have 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
- Accomodation Proof : Hotel or Accomodation reservation in South Africa for the duration of your visit.
- Travel Proof : A round-trip flight reservations for South Africa.
- Current Details : If you are Employed: • An employer letter on company letterhead containing contact details, contract type, purpose and duration of the trip. Letter must state that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. • The current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • The original pay slips If Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) If Student: • Letter from your school stating that you are registered for the upcoming semester and that you are in good standing. • No Object certificate from School or University. If Retired: • Proof of your retirement fund.
- Travel itinerary : Reservations for the itinerary of your travel (not a ticket)
Exchange Rate1 SDG = 0.33 ZAR
Currency used in Sudan is Sudanese Pound ( 1 SDG = 0.02 USD )
Currency used in South Africa is Rand ( 1 ZAR = 0.06 USD )